Thursday 29 October 2009

Trick Questions

It is with some relief that I can report that there is nothing too insane happening this last couple of days, no major dark plots being uncovered. I shall therefore regale you with some snippets of conversations from the last couple of days, questions of sorts, the answers to which would defeat many a Zen master.

--------------------------------

The Boss : "That man, is that... the man?"

Here's me : "What man?"

The Boss : "Don't know his name."

--------------------------------

The Boss : "What do you call Walter Graham?"

--------------------------------

The Boss : "Do you know anything about mars... marsey... marseybuh... meh.. buh.. na... Marsey Shannon?"

Here's me : "What?! Who?!"

The Boss : "Equipment Texas. Do you know anything about Equipment Texas?"

--------------------------------

Anyway. I'm taking a few days off. Happy Hallowe'en folks, see ya next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment